Super convenient. No need to tie your laces anymore!
- Fits all shoe sizes
- Locker keeps laces secure
- Easy to use, one time set up as follows:
- Lace through the top eyelets down towards the toes
- Adjust to correct length (ie cut the elastic when you have adjusted to the best length) then stitch or knot the ends securely
- Hide stitching under web loop either in centre of the bottom lace holes or, if no web loop, under the bottom lace hole web loop. If you knot the ends instead of stitching them it may be difficult to hide the knot
- Sold as a pair
If your looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason please contact The Walking Hub at 07756172160 or email email@example.com We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in perfect condition, unworn with tags on and in original packaging. For the return of high value goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. In the case of goods that were faulty or damaged when despatched, your postal costs will be refunded to you.
The delivery charges for your order are calculated in accordance with our delivery rates as set out on our site, and are shown separately on the order confirmation. Our aim is to despatch your order the next working day. Please note that all despatch and delivery times are approximate. Many products are sent via our approved carrier and must be signed for. The standard delivery within the UK is a 48 hour service usually sent via Royal Mail or Evri, so orders should be with you within 3-4 working days. If any products are damaged on arrival, please notify this to the carrier at the time if possible. Then also please notify us and return in accordance with the information set out below in Exchanges and Returns.