- 37 - £170.00
- 38 - £170.00
- 39 - £170.00
- 40 - £170.00
- 42 - £170.00
- 43 - £170.00
- 44 - £170.00
- 45 - £170.00
- 46 - £170.00
- 47 - £170.00
Freet's top of the line premium leather boot featuring their new Mountain Grip. Ideal for those that like a more traditional feel with the comfort barefoot fit.
- These boots are flexible, have a roomy toebox and are zero drop (same height at front and heel) to allow natural movement
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- Full grain leather upper with full bootee water resistant and breathable lining for durable, ultra-breathable & water resistant performance. This leather must be treated with a quality conditioning/waterproofing product (such as NikWax) before use and regularly such as every week
- Fibre+ 2mm midsole for excellent flexibility, protection and precision of movement on rough ground
- Ortholite 3mm insole for ground connectivity and shock absorption
- Conventional brown lace
- MountainGrip performance outsole with 6mm deep lugs for tougher, wetter trails and off track mountain terrain
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with Ortholite insole; 4mm without insole
If your looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason please contact The Walking Hub at 07756172160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in perfect condition, unworn with tags on and in original packaging. For the return of high value goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. In the case of goods that were faulty or damaged when despatched, your postal costs will be refunded to you.
The delivery charges for your order are calculated in accordance with our delivery rates as set out on our site, and are shown separately on the order confirmation. Our aim is to despatch your order the next working day. Please note that all despatch and delivery times are approximate. Many products are sent via our approved carrier and must be signed for. The standard delivery within the UK is a 48 hour service usually sent via Royal Mail or Evri, so orders should be with you within 3-4 working days. If any products are damaged on arrival, please notify this to the carrier at the time if possible. Then also please notify us and return in accordance with the information set out below in Exchanges and Returns.