Paramo Cambia Neck Tube
- One Size / Fir Green/Black Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Fir Green/Puffins Bill Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Fuschia/Rock Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Neon/Grey Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Mustard/Indigo stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Chilli Pepper/Indigo Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Elephant Blue/Midnight Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Saffron/rock Stitching - £15.00
- One Size / Moss/Moss Stitching - £15.00
Paramo Cambia Neck Tube
The Neck Tube is for people who enjoy outdoor activities in all weathers.
In cold or windy conditions, it can be very uncomfortable to have an exposed neck, while in warmer weather excess sweat can cause irritation and annoyance.
The Neck Tube provides insulation while moving water away from the skin, leaving your neck feeling warm and dry. It can be worn in a number of different ways, making this a versatile low bulk piece of kit.
The Neck Tube is a versatile item that can always be on hand when in the outdoors.
- Water is directed away from your skin by the fabric’s honeycomb properties.
- Multiple ways to wear due to the stretchy fabric and tubular construction.
- Comfortable fabric that will not irritate or chafe, even when wet.
Parameta T+ is fast wicking and provides exceptional comfort.
It is a rapid-drying, directional fabric that spreads moisture laterally to speed up evaporation of perspiration.
The textured, open face fabric surface is worn next to your skin, directing water away so you feel dry, but still evaporating excess water effectively.
If your looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason please contact The Walking Hub at 07756172160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in perfect condition, unworn with tags on and in original packaging. For the return of high value goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. In the case of goods that were faulty or damaged when despatched, your postal costs will be refunded to you.
The delivery charges for your order are calculated in accordance with our delivery rates as set out on our site, and are shown separately on the order confirmation. Our aim is to despatch your order the next working day. Please note that all despatch and delivery times are approximate. Many products are sent via our approved carrier and must be signed for. The standard delivery within the UK is a 48 hour service usually sent via Royal Mail or Evri, so orders should be with you within 3-4 working days. If any products are damaged on arrival, please notify this to the carrier at the time if possible. Then also please notify us and return in accordance with the information set out below in Exchanges and Returns.