Paramo Mens Enduro Fleece Hoodie
- S / Midnight Marl (Midnight zips) - £150.00
- S / Steel Marl (gold zips) - £150.00
- M / Midnight Marl (Midnight zips) - £150.00
- M / Steel Marl (gold zips)
- L / Midnight Marl (Midnight zips)
- L / Steel Marl (gold zips) - £150.00
- XL / Midnight Marl (Midnight zips) - £150.00
- XL / Steel Marl (gold zips) - £150.00
- XXL / Midnight Marl (Midnight zips) - £150.00
- XXL / Steel Marl (gold zips) - £150.00
Paramo Mens Enduro Fleece Hoodie
The Enduro Fleece is for mountain activities across the seasons.
On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light layer designed specifically for mountain use to be comfortable when at rest or in cooler conditions. Often you’ll carry a full waterproof jacket in case the weather deteriorates.
The Enduro Fleece’s water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer. Add the Enduro Windproof and you have a waterproof system for worsening weather, making this a very versatile system. The Enduro Fleece is also an ideal midlayer with any Analogy waterproof in colder conditions.
The Enduro Fleece has excellent mountain-friendly features and a design that complements the Enduro Windproof.
- Hand-warming and secure storage from two large zipped pockets above harness level and secure chest pocket.
- Simple, adjustable hood that fits well under a helmet.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Enduro Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
Nikwax® Fleece is water-repellent, wind resistant and directional -
actively pushing liquid water away from you to keep you dry even in conditions of high humidity.
The fleecy fabric traps still air to warm you. If combined with a Nikwax Windproof outer to deflect raindrops and cut wind chill, Nikwax Fleece will provide full weatherproof protection and remove perspiration very effectively, working well in all temperatures and humidity conditions.
Nikwax® Fleece+ is a high loft, highly insulating fabric that provides excellent directionality and extra warmth.
If your looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason please contact The Walking Hub at 07756172160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in perfect condition, unworn with tags on and in original packaging. For the return of high value goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. In the case of goods that were faulty or damaged when despatched, your postal costs will be refunded to you.
The delivery charges for your order are calculated in accordance with our delivery rates as set out on our site, and are shown separately on the order confirmation. Our aim is to despatch your order the next working day. Please note that all despatch and delivery times are approximate. Many products are sent via our approved carrier and must be signed for. The standard delivery within the UK is a 48 hour service usually sent via Royal Mail or Evri, so orders should be with you within 3-4 working days. If any products are damaged on arrival, please notify this to the carrier at the time if possible. Then also please notify us and return in accordance with the information set out below in Exchanges and Returns.