Paramo Mountain Gaiters provide excellent additional leg and foot protection for mountain and hill activities.
In heavy rain, crossing marshy/muddy ground or streams, traversing scree-strewn, heathery or thorny areas, gaiters can help protect your legs, trousers and boots. However, traditional gaiters can be cumbersome and restrictive, sweaty, uncomfortable and prone to damage. Paramo Mountain Gaiters offer protection and moisture management in a lightweight package. They are durable and renewable, with an excellent slim fit.
- Slim-fit with stretch fabric provides complete freedom of movement.
- Dyneema® reinforcement provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio for outstanding abrasion resistance and durability for all activities.
- Front closure combines Freemagic™ inside for consistent performance, repelling snow and working well in extreme environments, with poppered 'storm flap' over.
- Snug fit provided by elasticated top, boot clip plus adjustable and replaceable underfoot strap.
- Long-term renewable performance due to the ability of Analogy fabric to be regularly cleaned, reproofed and repaired.
- Suitable for a wide variety of boot styles and sizes
- To fit boot sizes: S - up to 41; M - 41-43; L - 42-46
If your looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason please contact The Walking Hub at 07756172160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned in perfect condition, unworn with tags on and in original packaging. For the return of high value goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items. In the case of goods that were faulty or damaged when despatched, your postal costs will be refunded to you.
The delivery charges for your order are calculated in accordance with our delivery rates as set out on our site, and are shown separately on the order confirmation. Our aim is to despatch your order the next working day. Please note that all despatch and delivery times are approximate. Many products are sent via our approved carrier and must be signed for. The standard delivery within the UK is a 48 hour service usually sent via Royal Mail or Evri, so orders should be with you within 3-4 working days. If any products are damaged on arrival, please notify this to the carrier at the time if possible. Then also please notify us and return in accordance with the information set out below in Exchanges and Returns.
Recently Viewed Products
Great service from the Walking Hub!