The Mountain 6.0 has been upgraded and includes the following:
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethylene cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- One front bottle pocket and one zippered multipurpose pocket capable of fitting a bottle.
- Deployable rain fly to keep contents of your main pack compartment dry when the weather turns.
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit
- Comes with 6 hooks and bungee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with sliding rail adjustments
- Zippered rear lat pockets are accessible while the vest is being worn
- Weather resistant main pocket with zippered clamshell opening and smaller internal zippered pocket for more organization
- PLB pockets for GPS locator devices