For this Collection we have gathered together a few ideas for some great Christmas gifts. Here's a synopsis with the products below:
Socks are always a good gift:
- Darn Tough are the ultimate in luxury and durability.
- For something more unique, your lucky recipient might like the opportunity to experience the delights of toe socks with Injinji's special Christmas edition.
- Or for those that like dry feet why not gift a pair of Sealskinz Waterproof Socks, as it has been a bit rainy lately!
- Zippo Hand Warmer charges via USB and will keep your hands warm for 6 hours while also charging your phone.
- EDC Pocket Knife is super useful with a blade, scissors, screw driver and comes in a lovely gift box.
- For something more romantic, the Kupilka Cup is a beautifully tactile work of art. Made in Finland of compressed plant fibres it makes even a lousy drink taste wonderful.
- Stuff a tin of Balmy Fox's Muscle Rub in a stocking for a truly tingling experience. Made locally in Builth with organic natural oils. Check out their vegan line too.
A good book is always a must have for Christmas:
- Born to Run is not only a great story but perfect for runners or those that embrace, or would like to understand more about the 'barefoot' philosophy.
- Hot off the Press is Clare Balding's new book "Isle of Dogs". This is a special edition only available at TWH because it's personally signed by Clare - now we're best buds and all that...🤭
Brilliant kit that will keep you comfortable in all weather:
- If your loved one doesn't own a Merino wool baselayer yet, they should do! Gift the finest with an Artilect Merino Wool top and/or leggings and they will stay wonderfully comfortable all year long. And while you're buying, get one for yourself!
- For something totally unique The Pokeboo Welly might be just what you're looking for. Fresh in from Japan, only available at The Walking Hub, the Pokeboo packable boot is super useful. With 'barefoot' comfort, lightweight and foldable into a bag, it's great for camper van, festivals and any kind of travel.
- And finally the ultimate gift for a walker is a truly waterproof jacket that will ensure their comfort, no matter the weather, all year long in the hills. The Paramo Alta III Jacket takes the biscuit. Ask anyone that owns one 😀
- Outback Red/Wine
- Neon Blue/Midnight
- Wine/Outback Red